Monday, February 23, 2009

Harmless (?) Addiction

I love taking pictures. I am not great at it, but I have fun with it. Helps when I have a few subjects who don't mind the camera. Well, more than snapping my own frames, I love to get pictures taken. The beauty of having kids with birthdays spaced every 6 months is that I have a "reason" to get them done professionally. In fact, I had B's portrait taken every 3 months during his first 2 years. G is following suit. Sometimes we go to a fancy studio. Other times we got to the local kid-friendly option at the mall. I never post those photos because of copyright issues. Well, I found a new studio recently that actually gave me a CD with all of the poses. Told me I could put them on my computer. Because T's birthday, Valentine's Day and G's next 3 month photo interval all fell at the same time, I had another "reason" to go.  


Here are just a few...






1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Those are GREAT pictures, thanks for sharing!