Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Not as Relaxing

We are still working on a transition into new normal. G loves her new school but decided not to nap today. The four hours between pick up and bedtime were less than pleasant. Not sure if you can see it, but this is the "door" to her room. No door visible? That is due to the fact I removed it from the hinges after she slammed it (again) shortly after being warned that the next time she threw anything or slammed a door, the object would be removed.

I was naive enough to assume it would be another ten years before we got to that point.

P.S. I totally forgot that T would be gone on a business trip this week. Ooops. B cried for the first time at drop off on Monday morning because his teacher made some adjustments to the seating arrangements at school and even though his last table-mates were driving him crazy, he didn't want to deal with any kind of change. G was sad a drop off today (a first for her). Major Mama guilt - though my gut says it was a bit for show. Finally, our dish washer broke so until we get a new one, I get to be the dish washer. (Did I mention that T is out of town so I am solo while dealing with all of this loveliness?)

1 comment:

Marlo said...

That sucks. Sorry.