Monday, September 8, 2008

Goodbye Gums

Both kids have been restless for days. B not napping (boo hoo) but having an "I really need a nap" attitude and G (who isn't one to wake much) up several times in the night. I have my own theories about B, but with G, the answer is now obvious. She cut her first tooth today between breakfast and lunch. It's not a big surprise. She's been chewing on lots of things when she typically won't chew anything but food and her gums were beginning to swell. But I know that it can take weeks or months for teeth to emerge. At 10 1/2 months she definitely took her time getting them. Now I need to snap about 1,000 photos of her (nearly) toothless, gummy grin for it is the last time we'll have one of those in our house. (Insert collective "Ahhhh" here). 

No comments: