Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Photos

As most of you know, B is a ham. Loves a camera. Will pose for anyone. Whatever. G - not so much. She may flash a quick smile, but it is difficult to catch on a regular basis. I will snap 30-50 frames to get one good one. Not that she doesn't look pretty, but just a bit serious. That, or she looks so happy and excited, but stops as soon as the shutter snaps. We had our family portrait done this weekend, including shots for her 1 year official portrait. I wasn't a huge fan of the photographer and neither was she. I can't post the photos for copyright reasons, but it was like pulling teeth. B's frames took 30 seconds. G - well she'd give a half smile. 






But today I finally got it. Here it is. My beautiful little princess. Both teeth showing. Happy. Chubby. Perfect. What's a mama to do but brag about this face?!?




No comments: