Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another day in Paradise

As I have yet to master the art of getting both kids to nap at the same time, B and I spent about an hour this afternoon playing while G was asleep. I asked him what he wanted to do and he answered, "Play with trains." Being the multi-tasking queen, I made up a game of cleaning up the mess on the floor while "looking" for the trains. Along the way, we had to pull out a few other toys in preparation for the trains. 


1. I hope B never loses his desire to clean. He will play with the swiffer duster for hours and some of that time is actually spent dusting! I am not sure if this outfit is more Huck Finn or Pimp Daddy, but I love it nonetheless.


2. Just a shot to show he was having fun.


3. I am not sure if you can see it or not, but in these photos his eyes are nearly the color of his hat. 


4. B decides he has enough of the paparazzi and would like to get the camera for himself.

5. I decided it was only fair that he take a photo or two. I didn't touch the camera at all. He took this one on his own.


6. B decides he wants to get some of his toys into the action. First, he takes a photo of Harold the helicopter. Then I ask if B would like Harold's new girlfriend to join him in the photo.

"Sure," says B.
The he busts out with, "Say cheese, guys."
Followed with, "Ahhh. They look adooooorable." 
Wished I had a video camera running at that moment. 


No comments: