Wednesday, December 24, 2008

THE BIG 5-0!

No, we are not talking about a birthday. I am talking about a lifestyle change. I am so proud that with MANY early mornings, lots of sleep sacrificed and lots of hard work, T reached his first fitness and lifestyle goal - 50 lbs lost. He has lost many more pounds of fat and added many pounds of muscle. He's lowered his body fat percentage. He is stronger and more slim than he's ever been. 


Before - Christmas 2007

AFTER - Fall 2008


I am in awe of this beautiful man.  This new inspiration to be healthy makes him all the more beautiful. His respect for himself is true beauty in my eyes. I am inspired to get my act together and I am proud of the changes he has made, the great example he has set for our children and the hard work he puts in every day. He is a very private man, so I am sure this post will make him blush. However, I want everyone to know how hard he is working and how fantastic he looks!!


1 comment:

rebekah said...

A very happy and heartfelt YAHOO! In the little time I got to know you guys, I could tell immediately that Todd is a person of tremendous strength and integrity. I am not surprised at his accomplishment, but doing it with a tough job and two kids, well, that's just awesome. Again, YAHOO!