Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sushi - Preschool Style

I think I have talked of this hit before, but I don't have time to cross reference if I have. Anyway, today G helped make her lunch - PB&J sushi. Thanks to babysitter Annie for introducing us to this very creative spin on a classic.

Step 1 - Roll out the bread

Step 2 - Apply layer of Peanut Butter
Step 3 - Add Jam or Jelly - flavor optional
Step 4 - spread thin layer
Step 5 - Roll
Step 6 - Cut into several pieces
Step 7 - plate and wait for Mom to stop taking photos so you can eat your lunch!

G has become a picky eater. That being said, she ate this entire "sandwich" in about 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Loving how very proud of herself she is looking. And the hair. Adorable.

Trina Rae said...

Fabulous! I love that!