Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rookie Mistake

Oh, I wish I was better about reading labels.

I spent over an hour working on braiding G's hair. Not her best style, but I am getting better.


The next morning, I put in some new product. I didn't look to see that one of the ingredients is PATCHOULI. Forget the Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Peppermint & Tea Tree. The only thing I could smell was the patchouli. Thanks to some help from my hair guru at Happy Girl Hair, I was able to rinse, wash, rinse, rinse, rinse it out!

A couple of days later, I put in several twists. And yes, if I put my nose close enough, I could still smell the patchouli.




2 comments:

Marlo said...

Why? Why? WHY, of all the scents in all the world, did it have to be patchouli?

Trina Rae said...

Wow--that looks fantastic! I am very impressed with the patience both of you must have to do that.