Thursday, February 10, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes (a day late).

The incredible man, whom I get the honor and privilege to call my husband, celebrated his birthday yesterday. He wasn't excited about getting a year older. However, I know that his attitude isn't aging even if the calendar disagrees. He is the funniest man I know, who is quick to tell a joke but never at the expense of another person. His willingness and true desire to spend to time with our children makes me happy every day. He is a very hard working man who is respected by both his staff as well as his supervisors. He is also a great son to his parents. He makes an effort to spend time alone with me as well, especially when work, family and parenting make it harder to prioritize.

I love you babe. More today than yesterday and not as much as tomorrow! Happy Birthday!