Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My life in Facebook Updates:

Not a fan of being stuck at home. Less a fan of having sick kids. Why, oh why, do they seem to only have sick days on the two days per week when I schedule appointments for me (like a haircut, coffee with a friend, etc.)? G last week. B this week. Now the threat of a snow day tomorrow. Yikes.

Thank goodness for clean water and grocery delivery services.

Note to self - when having groceries delivered, make sure you understand quantity so that you get 3 lbs of nectarines, not just 3 nectarines. You get 2 small heads of cauliflower, not 4 large heads of cauliflower. You get 2 packages of top ramen not 12!!!

Best not to think negative thoughts while chopping veggies or your finger my end up a casualty. Ouch!

when you cut yourf infex finger, typing can be a chanllenge.

Ben, "Mom, what do I smell? Are you cooking Kale?"
Jeanelle, "Nope. I am roasting cauliflower."
Ben, "Yippee! I love cauliflower."
Proud and happy mama for sure!

No comments: