Friday, April 2, 2010

I feel like I am cheating...

I am blessed to have a friend who is raising chickens so she and her girls can enjoy fresh eggs. She has shared the wealth and I am forever grateful. Well, I wanted to dye eggs this year (first time for the kids) and I didn't want to use our wonderful organic cage-free delicious eggs because even though they will be boiled, I am not sure how much time they will spend out of the fridge being played with on Sunday. So, the likelihood of the dyed eggs being consumed is pretty low. So, I bought eggs. I bought white non-organic eggs. (GASP! THE HORROR!!)


G thought this whole process was beneath her (or she got tired of Mama saying she had to wait while Mama took some photos).

B thought it was really fun, but he was able to get closer to the dye.

Blue egg, blue shirt, blue eyes

I guess it wasn't a total bust.


No comments: