Friday, April 9, 2010

Time Flies...Two Years in Photos

Two years ago, we stepped off a plane and our family was complete. It has been lovely and challenging, exciting and emotional. There are days when the bickering is non-stop, but most days, the sibling joy is much greater than I ever dreamed it could be. When I look back and see the terrified look on G's face in those early days, I realize that I wasn't the only one going through a big adjustment. She came home a tiny scared baby. She has GROWN into a healthy, happy, beautiful and intelligent girl. B is a fantastic big brother who includes her more than excludes her, freely sharing hugs and kisses every day. I want to write more about the last two years, but I am having trouble putting my thoughts into words. For now, you'll have to settle for photos.





































5 comments:

rebekah said...

Sigh... miss you guys.

Steph said...

Whatever her emotional state may have been when you brought her home, it is obvious what a loving home she has been given. What a happy, smiley, ADORABLE girl she is! Good job, mom (and dad and big brother)!

Tiffany said...

Happy Famiversary!!

Marlo said...

Amazing and beautiful! Happy Family Anniversary!

Karin said...

Wonderful! I loved seeing all the pictures together. I hope you had a fun anniversary.