Monday, August 18, 2008

No photos

It is probably appropriate that this post doesn't have a photo, because it is about words. 

G is now saying, "Uh oh" when she drops something or if we say it. Not even if we say it to her. SHE IS NOT 10 MONTHS OLD YET!!! I was beginning to think the "Bubba" comment was fluke because she really hasn't repeated it. But no. She moves to another word and uses it appropriately, on a regular basis. 

I am nervous. Very nervous. B is a talker. He talks NON-STOP. Gee, where does he get it from? I am not sure. (OK. Those of you who know me are laughing right now. Or maybe you just have a knowing smile across your face.) My point is that he didn't start talking for a few more months. Now. He. Never. Stops. Ever. Only when he sleeps. Sometimes not even when he sleeps. He uses big words and complex phrases. Sentences. Sometimes Spanish. He frightens strangers or makes them chuckle with his endless stream of questions and running commentary. It drives me nuts. (Especially since I know that I created this monster.) Now G is talking earlier. Hold on folks. It is going to be a noisy ride. YIKES!

1 comment:

rebekah said...

I can imagine - see, there IS a benefit to having a child that never stops talking - his little sis wants to keep up!