Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday B!

We gathered some friends and family at a local bowling alley to celebrate B's big day. With LOTS of help from parents and grandparents, the kids all seemed to enjoy their time bowling and playing in the arcade.


I tried to get B to pose with all of his friends who joined us.



B recently declared that "F" (in pink) is his girlfriend. Since the declaration came out of the blue and was accompanied by an extra pink glow in his cheeks, I think he meant he likes her more than just being a girl who is his friend. I am not sure she knows that she is his girlfriend. She is very sweet to him, but I don't know that those kinds of feelings are mutual. Oh well. As long as she continues to treat him with such kindness, it is hard to complain about the arrangement!



I am not sure what these two ladies were up to, but they were having a great time!




In all of the rush to celebrate, we didn't stop and take any photos of the four of us together. The closest we got was when T & I delivered treats to B's class the following day.


No comments: