Friday, May 21, 2010

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

Next week is the last week of school for both kiddos. We decided we are going to take the summer off from formal school, especially since B will be starting Full-Day Kindergarten in September. I also decided to withdraw G from her gymnastics class for the summer. I am not sure who will have more trouble with our less structured schedule, me or the kids. Then again, they won't be sitting around watching TV all summer. Super Annie will be joining us several times a week and we've signed up for a few fun events (Safety Town, t-ball, golf camp, Munchkins Sports). I hope the summer will bring lots of time outside in our yard, the local parks, play dates with dear friends and some quality time with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.



I don't think these two will mind the "break" at all!

No comments: