Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Poses

Both of my children have spent a lot of time getting their photo taken. They are pretty good about indulging their camera-happy mom. G, however, has a new technique for getting me to stop snapping.

Instead of this beautiful pose...
We get this one.

I will admit to you (but not her) that it works. Tongue comes out, camera goes away.

Another gem on the new learned behavior front, yesterday, we were sitting enjoying a treat. Little Miss Sunshine turns to me and says, "Can we please go play before we go home, Mommy? Pleeeeeeeease? (Insert FLUTTERING EYELASHES HERE!!!!!)"

OH YES SHE DID. Three times. I laughed, scoffed and looked at her with what had to have been a combination of surprise, joy, and annoyance. I thought, "Where did you learn this trick? Does it work for you with someone else? Is this cute or really disturbing or both?"

No comments: