Monday, October 19, 2009

Is Type A Contagious?

Sad that the words, "Mom, can I play with my moon sand?" really strike fear in my heart, especially when they are spoken within minutes of the house finally feeling clean.

I tried my best to let B enjoy his creative play, creating bricks and other piles of red gunk all over the kitchen table (and chairs and floor). I held my tongue when he ran across the house (bringing small piles of red bits with him) to show me his successful creation of bricks and other objects.

I was, however, filled with a bit of pride when he told me he was done with his moon sand and asked if he could help clean it all up, including getting out the vacuum and cleaning the rug under the table. He even thanked me when I shortened the handle, allowing him better control over the machine.


1 comment:

Mama Papaya said...

Jealous. Very, very jealous. Both my children would have just rubbed it in their hair and called it good.