Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Welcome Two

I am the first to admit that my children do not need new toys. However, we couldn't resist getting a kitchen for the big two year old because it was relatively small, we don't have any toys like it, and it had the potential power to spark lots of imaginative play. Since both kids have already spent all of their play time at home playing with the new set, I will say it was a decent investment or as we say to the kids, a "good choice".


Finding all of the excitement just too overwhelming, G takes a little rest on the stairs.

She would like all of her adoring fans to know that now that she is two, she is, "So Big."

Before school, I made them pose for a few photos. I literally had to hit myself in the head to get them to smile.

Big cheesy grin from the beautiful birthday girl.

Just a sample of the rather teenage-like attitude G loves to show off these days.

After her typical Wednesday morning in school, T and I brought cupcakes for her class.

I think you can say she either really likes the cupcake or we need to get her a fork!
Proud Mommy and the birthday girl.


4 comments:

Mama Papaya said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl (who looks about 13 in a couple of those pics)!

hotflawedmama said...

it can't be! 2! Oh she is beautiful. Happy Birthday sweet one!

Karin said...

Happy Birthday, G! She looks so darling.

Yay for the kitchen -- ours has been gotten oodles of use over the past several years.

Marlo said...

Happy Happy Birthday G! with love from your pals B & R (and K)