Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where did October go?

I think I have determined the reason for my few blog posts during October - I haven't been home!!! I just went through some photos and found SEVEN times I took photos and have yet to post them. So, while the big 2 year old naps, I will see how many I can get posted.


Play Group Gymnastics Outing

As the kids age, we have been trying to find more creative ways to spend our weekly play group gatherings. Many of the play group kiddos attend gymnastics classes, so a trip to the gym has a pretty regular spot in the rotation.

B started the day saying, "I don't like gymnastics and I just don't want to go!" I explained that he was going and it was his choice to participate. I am not sure, but looking at this photo, I think maybe he changed his mind once we got there.

G is still a bit small to really get into all of the different types of equipment. Her favorite activity of the day was getting into line and holding onto her brother as they moved from one play space to another.

Here, all of the 2s decided that holding on was the cool way to line up!



No comments: