Saturday, November 14, 2009

Flashback - 2005

Don't go getting excited or anything. These are from winter & spring 2005.






I actually thought I had lost these photos. I cried big alligator tears over that one. Tried to move photos from one folder to another (lessen learned - copy then delete vs. move). Computer crashed while in the process. Poof. Photos were gone. Add that to the list of reasons why I am now typing this on my MacBook instead of a PC. Thankfully, we tend to hold onto things around here, like old PCs. One day, in an attempt to find the software that makes our old scanner work, I plugged in an old CPU and realized that these photos, were in fact, still available. Don't get me wrong. I think paper pregnant agrees with me WAY more than physical pregnancy, but since it was my ONE AND ONLY time to be pregnant, I wanted photographic evidence.

1 comment:

hotflawedmama said...

Great pictures! We're just like you...I think we have 2 old computers sitting around right now. PCs, as I type from my Macbook. :)