Sunday, November 1, 2009

If all of your friends were jumping off a bridge...

So, I am not alone in this blogging world. Many have come before me. Many post much more lively and witty anecdotes. I check in with several other fellow bloggers a few times per week. Consider it my version of Soap Operas, with much more family-friendly content.

Several of my favorite mamabloggers are making an attempt to post every day for the month of November. Check it out HERE if you want to know more about the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) movement.

3 comments:

rebekah said...

So, it seems you will not be jumping off the bridge?

Trina Rae said...

Too much pressure for me! And, I look forward to those few days where is nothing to blog about!

Karin said...

Uh-oh, I'm behind and without much to say!